Love Free or Die
by Macky Alston and Sandra Itkoff
Thursday, June 6 at 7 p.m. at The Dennos Museum
Faith, love, marriage, homosexuality, and the Episcopal Church collide in the first openly gay Bishop Gene Robinson of New Hampshire.
- Discussion immediately following the film at 8 p.m.
- Complementary discussion guide and refreshments.
- Enjoy free admission to the Dennos Museum Center beginning at 5 p.m. courtesy of WCMU!
- Go to www.wcmu.org for details or call 1-800-727-9268.
- For more information about Community Cinema events, contact Linda Dielman, CMU Public Television Program/Outreach Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-774-3562.